I was searching for some inspiration for my next blog post. Thanks to Google, I came across this 100-day writing challenge. It does sound interesting to pursue this challenge.
The author recommends taking 10 - 20 minutes to empty your mind on paper. I do like longhand writing. However, at this point in time, I shall stick with my Obsidian workflow.
Unknowingly I was sort of doing my morning pages for about 10 - 15 minutes for about two weeks now. I have listed some topics I have written in my half-awake state:
- Why Micro.blog does not have an option to schedule posts? If it was available, I could make Micro.blog my home for long-form posts.
- Write.as or Blot? Apparently, this topic occupied my mind for 4 days straight. I’m still undecided!
- Write, schedule and post one blog post a day.
- Get more sleep.
- Enjoying workout and treadmill / outdoor walks.
- Revisiting the principles and best practices for GTD implementation.
- Time management and overwhelm.
- Building a reading list for 2022.
- Build simple morning and evening rituals.
- Relationship issues (no wonder)!
I enjoyed reading my previous entries. It helped me to pause and reflect. I wish to continue this practice as I strongly believe in the power of journaling & regular reflection.